Why Supplemental Insurance?
Our product portfolio is structured to help families supplement their existing insurance by providing benefits directly to the policyholder to provide additional income to fill gaps created by traditional insurance and unexpected expenses.
According to The American Cancer Society, cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in both men and women today, yet it is the most expensive disease in the U.S. to fight.
According to the The American Heart Association, heart disease is the #1 killer of men and women.
According to the National Safety Council, accidents are the leading cause of death among persons up to age 33 and 1 in 4 people seek medical attention from an injury each year.
According to The Health Insurance Association of America, each year nearly 1 out of every 8 persons is admitted to a hospital.
One of the most expensive types of medical care today is the Intensive Care Unit.
Term Life Insurance provides cash that helps take care of your family when you’re not there to do it yourself.
The features that set our products apart form other companies products are:
- Our policies have a Return of Premium feature, which means, if you never have a claim, you can receive your premiums back after the state mandated time period.
- Our policies are guaranteed renewable, you cannot be cancelled.
The advantages of our Products:
- Your benefits are paid DIRECTLY TO YOU, unless you instruct us otherwise.
- Your benefits are paid IN ADDITION to any other insurance you have.
- Your coverage is GUARANTEED RENEWABLE for life – only you can cancel.
- Your benefits are NEVER REDUCED.
- Your Premium DOES NOT INCREASE with age.
- You CANNOT BE SINGLED OUT for a rate increase. Your rates can be increased only if they are increased for all plans of this kind in your state.