Our product portfolio is structured to help families supplement their existing insurance by providing benefits directly to the policyholder to provide additional income to fill gaps created by traditional insurance and unexpected expenses. Our supplemental insurance policies offer just that for our local and national communities.
From cancer insurance to hospitalization plans, we’ve got it all for the peace of mind you need, should the unfortunate and unexpected occur.
Cancer impacts millions of Americans each year, and millions more are left feeling overwhelmed when the disease strikes a family member. According to The American Cancer Society, cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in both men and women today, yet it is the most expensive disease in the U.S. to fight. Our goal is to help free patients and their families from the worry and anxiety of dealing with these challenges. Our Supplemental Cancer plans pay benefits directly to our policyholders to help manage financial necessities that arise along the way.
Supplemental Heart & Stroke Plans
According to the The American Heart Association, heart disease is the #1 killer of men and women, but our policy makes protection easy and simple. The Family Heritage Life Heart Attack and Stroke Plan has benefits specifically geared toward containing the out-of-pocket costs associated with a heart-related illness. Our plans will cover hospitalization, surgery & anesthesia, patient and family member transportation, family member lodging and more.
According to the National Safety Council, accidents are the leading cause of death among persons up to age 33 and 1 in 4 people seek medical attention from an injury each year. How much will it end up costing you depends on how well you’ve planned ahead. Because when these unplanned events occur, you want to focus on what is most important – getting well. Our plans cover: surgery and fractures, diagnostic scans, observcation room, dislocation, physical therapy, ambulance – and much more.
According to The Health Insurance Association of America, each year nearly 1 out of every 8 persons is admitted to a hospital. Whether planned or unplanned, a hospital stay can be stressful for everyone involved.The deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments can be confusing and often leave you paying out-of-pocket for more than you planned. Our hospital indemnity plan is designed specifically to help offset those out-of-pocket expenses when you or a family member has a hospital stay. And, like all of our products, benefits will be paid directly to you, regardless of your other coverage.
Supplemental Intensive Care Plans
One serious injury can put you back in the tens of thousands. How long will it take you to recover from a long-term stay in the hospital when you’re paying out-of-pocket for it? Our supplemental Intensive Care plans provide you the protection and financial comfort should a intensive care injury strike. Policy benefits include:
- Intensive Care Unit Confinement (Benefit doubles if confinement is due to a vehicular accident)
- Step Down Unit
- Air ambulance
- Accidental death
Term Life Insurance provides cash that helps take care of your family when you’re not there to do it yourself. We’ve designed two plans that may be able to help secure your family’s future. One plan is designed for adults, while the other is designed to protect the important child(ren) in your life. Both plans share similar features.
- Very SIMPLIFIED underwriting with NO medical exam required.
- Coverage is available in a variety of face amounts with immediate full face value.
- Rapid policy issue means that your coverage is effective immediately.
- Convenient billing, which includes automatic monthly deductions from your checking or savings account.
- Cash value that builds and can be used in the future for your family’s financial needs.
What’s the Advantage of Our Products?
The features that set our products apart form other companies products are:
- Our policies have a Return of Premium feature, which means, if you never have a claim, you can receive your premiums back after the state mandated time period.
- Our policies are guaranteed renewable, you cannot be cancelled.
Some other unique attributes of our products are:
- Your benefits are paid DIRECTLY TO YOU, unless you instruct us otherwise.
- Your benefits are paid IN ADDITION to any other insurance you have.
- Your coverage is GUARANTEED RENEWABLE for life – only you can cancel.
- Your benefits are NEVER REDUCED.
- Your Premium DOES NOT INCREASE with age.
- Your phone call is answered by a LIVE PERSON – all of our services are provided in the United States.